Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lachlan is 2 months old!

Lachlan is growing. At his 2 month check up, he weighed 12 lbs, 7.5 oz, which is in the 75th percentile. He was actually almost a pound smaller than Bennett was at that age, but he does not have colic so he's not being fed around the clock...though he does still have his crying fits, don't get me wrong! He already adores his older brother. I'm amazed with how much he puts up with Bennett's shenanigans. Then again, Bennett puts up with Lachlan's long bouts of crying, which are due to the fact that he does NOT like to go to sleep. Oh well, this too shall pass...at least that is what I keep telling myself. I'm just trying to enjoy the good moments before I head back to work in February. I'm hoping Lachlan miraculously sleeps through the night the week I start work-ha ha.


No comments: