Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cloth Diapers


We've been using cloth diapers part-time (all the time, except daycare and traveling) for about a month now, and we really like it. We know we're helping the environment, and I love all the cool colors. I have to be careful not to break the bank shopping for cute diapers! It's quite addictive because there are forums where moms swap diapers, like ebay for cloth diapers. People still think we're crazy when we mention it, but most people don't know about all the cool diapers. They aren't like in the old days. We rarely have to swish a diaper in the tiolet (I think I've had to once because of my own stupidity, forgetting to put a liner in) and there are very few leaks, even at night. We're still learning what types of inserts work best with what diapers, and figuring out our preferences. I've bought tons of different brands. All in all though, it has been a very positive experience.

No comments: